My May Love..!!

If you read my last post then you might know that I have a lot of time in hand. So instead of preparing for GMAT I was doing what every one does.. Tataddaaa ... procrastination.. I think I have become pro in it. But in my pursuit to avoid studying I did everything but opening my GMAT prep books and in that process I fell in love with some of the things in months.

Here are some of them.

1) #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso.



I know I am probably the last person in the world to read this book. But better late than never. Omg the book is amazing and phase that I am in these days it is one of my favourite books to grab to make me feel better. I have highlighted all the good parts. I have a kindle edition of the book but now I am thinking of getting a paper-based as well. The way she has told her story is truly inspiring and motivating.

2) Doughnuts.



Doughnuts are the only thing that can make any one feel better instantly. I have fallen in love with Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Original Glazed... Cinnamon Glazed.. Sparkled Chocolate.. Yum Yum Yum .


3) Orange Lip.



And to put some happiness in my face I have been using "Maybelline Orange Icon". It is a perfect coral lipstick and is not as bold as red colour so it can be worn pretty much everyday and with everything.


4) Casey Neistat Vlogs.

I have always adored him but his vlogs are amazing. I love the way he incorporates life lessons in his vlogs and inspires people without sounding superficial. His genuinity is very inspiring. He is one of a kind and so are his vlogs.


I hope you had a wonderful May and I pray your June to be even amazing.
Please share the things that made you fall in love this May.


Namaste..!!

1 comment: